parsons-shoe-store-castlebar-mayo
Our History

About Us

Parsons Shoes was set up in 1927 by Martin Parsons initially on Bridge St.. After a fire in 1935, he moved his business to its landmark location on the top of Main St. Brendan, his son has been almost 50 years working and running the business, which is now managed by his daughter Sinead.

Who we are

Meet Our Team

Coming soon.

Team photo is coming soon.